Hey there. If you are like me, most of/some the things you buy are on sale. Nothing wrong with that, but if you have to, do it the most glam way possible.
* Don’t show up with 58 coupons. You don’t want to look like an extreme couponer, but it’s perfectly fine to have a few. I’ve gotten some great discounts/deals (free biore cleanser anyone?) but please don’t go overboard. That looks so tacky.
* Don’t look too eager. What I mean is, don’t start jumping up and down when you see a 60% at Kate Spade. Just calmly walk in, and grab what you need.
* That being said, don’t paw through the clearance bin. If you spot something absolutley perfect, camly move things out of the way and grab it.
Now here are some great places/good sales to shop for a fellow cash strapped fashionista
* TJ Maxx- You can seriously score some good stuff here for way less. I’ve spotted Coach shoes for 14 bucks and recently picked up some Bliss face masks for the same price (they are normally $65!)
* Old navy- The best place to find jeans if you are A. Hard to fit B. Don’t have 50 bazilllon dollars to spend on jeans. Or C. All of the above. It’s really hard for me to find jeans that fit me because I’m short and skinny (I’m a 2/4). Old Navy’s fit me like a dream and are fairly budget friendly at $30 a pair. (You can also score coupons, too) They also have a great selection of tall and plus sizes (up to 30!). They also have affordable basics like cute cardis and adorable ballet flats.
* Bath & Body works- A great place to get yummy perfumes/lotions/body butters/etc for way less then designer. Also check out their semi annual sale ( June and Jan.) where you can score deals like $3 shower gels.
* Forever 21 – Ok so not super high quality, but you can’t beat the prices. If you know where to look, you can score some great deals.
* Hobby Lobby- If you are a DIY kinda girl, this huge craft store offers 50% off ribbon every other week.
* Pac Sun- This has great clothing if you know where to look and frequent sales (30% off, online only today 😉 )
Hope you guys enjoyed this post 🙂 Comment on your favorite spring trend(s). I love the embrace your natural texture/curls & waves (it’s about time! Straight hair has been in since the 90’s) peplum top (Target has a super cute lace one for 12 bucks!) and crop tops.
Hope you are having a stylish spring 😉