It’s MBOB, back with another fabulous post. In my last post, I debated over getting an AIM, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I’m now happy to say, I have an AIM. My username is thefrugalfashionista, so feel free to come and chat with me.
On to the post…
So drugstores (CVS, Walmart, Walgreens,etc.) often have reputations for poor quality makeup and hair care products. Which is true in some cases (a few wet and wild products for example), but there are soem really good products that are often overlooked. I’m having an awards thing for the best drugstore products. If you would like to nominate a product for any of the catergories, just leave me a comment or shoot me a quick email.
The catergories are as following…
* Best frizz care products- ( This can be anything that fights frizz. Hair treatments, hairsprays, serums,etc.)
* Best curly hair products- ( Anything designed for curly or wavy hair)
* Best volume adding products – ( Anything that gives hair volume and body. Includes hairsprays, shampoo, etc.)
* Best eco friendly/ non animal tested products – (Anything beauty related. Doesn’t have to be hair.)
* Best eye makeup – (Includes shadows, false lashes, mascara, etc.)
* Best anti acne products – ( Includes treatments, toners,etc.)
* Best lip products- (liners, balms, glosses,etc.)
* Best complexion products (foundation, primer, etc.)
* Best skin care products- (toner,serum, face masks,etc.)
I know that I that I may haved missed a few catergories. Please nominate your favorite products (as many as you like!) by comments, AIM, & email.
Tell as many people as you can, I’d love to have lots of entries! 🙂
I’ll let you know the deadline and other details in upcoming posts.