I’m honestly not the biggest fan of working out. Yes, the benefits are wonderful but sometimes it’s just really hard (like when you are super tired) to get up and moving. This post has tons of tips and solutions to help you get a sweat on. Enjoy 🙂
If you have an excuse to not work out, here’s how to stop/fix it.
* Not enough time- If your day is packed, make some space to work out. It doesn’t have to be a 15 mile run, there are tons of workouts that are 15 minutes or less! Don’t have 15 minutes, you say? Just do something! A few lunges, squats, and jumping jacks is way better then doing nothing at all. Or wakeup 15 minutes earlier, so you’ll have some more time.
* I hate going alone – You don’t have to run treadmill intervals all by yourself. Join a group class (zumba, anyone?) Or grab a friend and attempt to tackle the weights. Working out with other people often inspires you to work harder and longer, and you might even have a new BFF.
* It’s so boring – Find something doesn’t bore you. Hula hooping for example burns 600 calories per hour. Or make a fun workout playlist.
* I’m too out of shape – If you feel a little embrassed to be working out because of your size, don’t be! Everyone has to start somewhere. If the thought of the gym is just too daunting, grab some workout DVD’S and do them in the privacy of your house.
* I’m already thin – Having a fast meatabolism doesn’t earn you a free pass to being healthy. Excersize besides keeping your weight down, can make you happier, allow you to sleep better, reduce the chance of a heart attack and even allow you to live longer.
* I don’t have the money- You don’t need a 150 dollar gym membership. There are plenty of cheaper gyms for one thing, plus nature! Why use a treadmill when you can go running at a local park or shoot hoops in your back yard.
* What if my hair gets messed up? Ok so you don’t want to ruin those amazing blowout you just got. Use dry shampoo to get rid of the grease. http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/avoid-washing-your-hair/p115012/page3 also has some great tips.
Here’s some motivation to get you moving.
Hopefuly this post will inspire you to workout 🙂
– I also managed to add links to the “Blogs I heart” page
– Be sure to send in nominations for your favorite drugstore beauty products!
Until my next post,