Hey there. This is just a quick post, since I’m super busy. But I still wanted some great content for this blog, so I came up with 5 easy things that will add some “Massie” to your life. Enjoy 🙂
1. Books- If you’ve read the clique countless times, it might be time for a break. Try any of these Massie approved books for a fabulous read.
– Pretty Little Liars By Sara Shepard
– Belles by Jen Calonita
– Alphas by Lisi Harrison
– Airhead by Meg Cabot
– The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
– Peace, Love and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
2. Small talk- This skill is super useful when it comes to making friends or chatting the cute guy up. You could start off with a compliment (Those shoes are to die for! Where did you get them at?), talk about current events, or just comment on your enviorment. Be sure to stay postive, listen and end on a nice note like “It was nice chatting with you” or “Have a great day”.
3. Diet/Fitness- Avoid too much diet soda. While Massie is loyal to her diet coke, avoid more than 2-3 cans per week. While it’s still not as harmful as regualr soda, diet soda can have some nasty side effects like bloating, kidney damage, and even bone loss.
4. Thrift shops- Just don’t tell anyone you got it at Goodwill. I’ve scored a J.Crew top for 3 bucks, Bannna Republic shorts for 2.50 and recently saw a Marc Jacobs jacket for 5 bucks. (It wasn’t my size 😦 ) Bottom line, is you can find some great deals. While it isn’t Massie approved, not many people have 300 dollars lying around to spend on a blouse. Be sure to dig a little bit and come during the start of a week.
5. Acne- Wash that pillowcase! It gets covered with oil and dead skin cells which can clog your pores. Aim to wash it at least once a week.
– Requests? Just comment or email for any topic suggestions and maybe I’ll write about them.
– Also, the best of the drugstore awards has been halted b/c not enough entries. Sorry 😦
One of my readers asked for a way to earn extra cash. This link (though http://christianpf.com/ways-for-teens-to-make-money/) is a great resource.